If you are looking for a career in the Automotive industry, Mark Motors could be the place for you. Our team today is made up of dedicated, hard working, professionals who just like you are interested in being part of a dynamic work environment that bleeds all things automotive.
Customer satisfaction and sales are the top responsibilities of the sales representative. As a sales representative you will exceed customer expectations and provide information regarding the car of interest and Mark Motors.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor/service writer
- Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicle, and test automotive systems and components using computerized diagnostic and other testing devices to diagnose and isolate faults
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems including fuel, brake, steering and suspension, engine and drive train, emission control and exhaust, cooling and climate control, and electrical and electronic systems using hand tools and other specialized automotive repair equipment
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer’s performance specifications
- Perform scheduled maintenance service, such as oil changes, lubrications and tune ups
- Inspect and test mechanical units, such as engines, transmissions, axles and brake systems to locate faults and malfunctions
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions and confirm findings with supervisor to determine whether to repair or replace unit
- Repair or replace mechanical units or components using hand and power tools
- Maintains required valid licenses and certificates as required for your position including and not limited to Technician Certificate, Ozone Depletion Certificate, valid driver’s license, WHMIS
If you do not see the right opportunity but are interested in submitting your resume, please select “other” in the application form. We will contact you if an opportunity arises.